Returns & Warranty Policy
Last Update: June 1, 2021
Welcome to BEMER, and thank you for your purchase.
This Refund & Warranty Policy governs your purchase and use of any products and accessories offered or made available on or through the BEMER Website (collectively, the “Products”) provided by BEMER USA, LLC (“BEMER” or “Company”).
As used in these Terms, "we," "our," "us" and “BEMER" refers to BEMER USA, LLC, including its parent company and any BEMER subsidiaries and affiliates.
BEMER may, in its discretion, which shall be exercised reasonably and in good faith, from time to time amend this Refund & Warranty Policy. Amendments will be effective thirty (30) days after notice that the Refund & Warranty Policy has been modified has been sent to you via email at the email address on file with BEMER. Except as otherwise provided in the Dispute Resolution Agreement contained in Section 15 of the Terms & Conditions, you agree that thirty (30) days after such notice, any modification becomes effective and is automatically incorporated into the Refund & Warranty Policy as an effective and binding provision. Your continued use of your BEMER product on or after the effective date of any amendment constitutes acceptance of the amended Refund & Warranty Policy. Unless expressly agreed to by an IBD, amendments shall not be retroactive to conduct that occurred prior to the effective date of the amendment.
C. Refund of Enrollment Fee
1. BEMER offers a 72 hour cancellation guarantee for 100% refund of the enrollment fee. An IBD who cancels their enrollment will not be eligible for a refund of the Academy Fee if they have not attended as of the date of termination. If you cancel, any enrolment fees paid will be returned within 30 calendar days following receipt of your cancellation notice.
D. Refund of Product Purchases
1. BEMER offers a three (3) day cancellation guarantee for all purchases, equal to the full the purchase price, provided that the product is returned in its original manufacturer’s box, is complete with all product components, and found to be in acceptable and undamaged condition. Please note that BEMER products are defined as medical devices per FDA's rules and regulations and as such cannot be resold once opened, whether the equipment shows usage or not.
2. BEMER offers to Customers and IBDs a thirty (30) day money back guarantee from the date of shipment for all purchases equal to a 90% refund of the purchase price (i.e. a 10% restocking fee applies), provided that the product is returned in its original manufacturer’s box, is complete with all product components, and found to be in acceptable and undamaged condition. BEMER requests that the purchaser provides notice to the BEMER Product Support within 24 hours of delivery of any missing items or damage.
3. For clarity, to be eligible for any refund, all components and applicators of an Edition or Pack must be returned to BEMER.
4. If a Customer purchased a product directly from an IBD and is not satisfied with the product, it is the responsibility of the IBD to guarantee that the same return policy as outlined herein is followed. The Customer may request a refund directly from the IBD so long as the purchase remains in acceptable and undamaged condition.
5. BEMER offers a twelve (12) months return guarantee for all IBDs minus a 10% restocking fee based on the purchase price, provided that (i) they were unable to sell the product; (ii) the product is returned in its original manufacturer’s box and is in “resalable” condition, as defined in this section; and (iii) the IBD is in good standing with BEMER. Any additional expedited shipping and handling will not be included in the 10% restocking fee and are at the expense of the IBD. For the purposes of these P&Ps, the term “resalable” requires that each of the following elements is satisfied: (1) a product is unopened and unused, meaning the tamper evident seal located on the product remains in place; (2) original packaging and labeling has not been opened, altered or damaged; (3) the product is in a condition such that it is a commercially reasonable practice within the trade to sell the merchandise at full price; and (4) the product contains current BEMER labeling. Any merchandise that is clearly identified at the time of sale as nonreturnable, discontinued, or as a seasonal item shall not be resalable.
6. The Company shall deduct from the reimbursement paid to the IBD any commissions, bonuses, rebates or other incentives received by the IBD which were associated with the merchandise that is returned.
E. Return Process
1. All returns, whether by a Customer or IBD, must be made as follows:
a) Obtain Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) label from BEMER;
b) Ship items using the RMA label provided by BEMER.
c) Ship back product in manufacturer’s box exactly as it was delivered.
2. All returns must be shipped to BEMER using the RMA label provided by BEMER. BEMER does not accept shipping collect packages or deliveries without a prior BEMER-provided label. If returned product is not received at the BEMER location in Carlsbad, CA, it is the responsibility of the Customer or IBD to trace the shipment and no credit will be applied.
F. Warranty Process
All BEMER products have an automatic three (3) year warranty beginning from the date of purchase (date on the invoice), with the exception of the B.Light and the Rechargeable Battery, which have a six (6) month warranty. The warranty only covers manufacturer defects.
If you are having technical issues with your BEMER product and it is within the warranty period, please follow the steps below:
1. Submit a request ticket to BEMER Product Support with the following information:
a) The product and product serial number located on the BEMER invoice you received (sent via email upon receipt of purchase and/or invoice in the delivered box);
b) Name of the exact product you are having an issue with;
c) The invoice number and serial number;
d) A detailed description of the issue;
e) The best contact number to reach you (should the technician need to contact you to trouble shoot); and
f) Picture(s) depicting the issue, as applicable.
2. After your request ticket is reviewed, if BEMER determines that the item(s) need to be replaced under warranty:
a) Defective part must be returned to BEMER (using the return label provided);
b) All replacements are shipped UPS Ground;
c) BEMER will send the replacement item to you at no cost; and
d) BEMER will assume the two-way shipping costs for warranty claims (Please inspect the replacing product upon receipt and report and manufacturer defects).
BEMER USA LLC is a leader in the field of microcirculation. BEMER Group North America, 1989 Palomar Oaks Way, Carlsbad, CA 92011